A Prank Time A Prank Time

Your obviously a great artist and a great animator, 5000 times better than I could ever do, but this was really weird. I feel like you were mentally abused as a child. I don't see how anyone could enjoy watching something like that. It is listed under comedy, but it should be listed under "Nightmare on Elm street." That was just really weird and unpleasant for me.

Peck! Peck!

Is it bad that I don't get it? Like he was playing baseball and then he lives with him and they are going on a trip? Is there something I am missing here?

X-23 speed painting Fanart X-23 speed painting Fanart

That is amazing. I wish I could draw like that.

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Thanks I'm glad you like :)

Fred's 2nd day Fred's 2nd day

Not bad.

Pretty good for your first flash I must say. In future flashes please work on artwork, work on good backgrounds, and at the end of the flash, instead of letting it loop around to the preloader (no one likes that), slap a The End frame on there and add you a stop action. Maybee even a nice replay button :).
Good job.

Deryl32 responds:

alright, thanks for the ideas :)

Super Drunk Mario Bros Super Drunk Mario Bros

Drunk mario

Funny. This was made like 5 years ago? haha. to many record scratching noises tho

My name is Tom My name is Tom

Haha nice.

Wonder what Tom would say if he saw this? haha. Nice Flash.

Taxi Cab Taxi Cab

It was alright

too short tho

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

It was decent

It was okay, but defiantly dont deserve to be on the front page. I like the animation and all but it was to short, and everyone has made these stick flashes before. It gets boring seeing all these stick flashes, come up with a new idea.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

haha

That was funny. This is the kinda stuff I love to watch on NG. haha .

mario get hurt2 mario get hurt2

okay so you submit it again

Its good that you animated the sprites a little better. But still its crap 0/5 2/10 cuz u fixed the sprites

link5019 responds:

hey if you don't like it then don't watch and yours was not far off buddy